Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!” Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Pope Francis’ book The Joy of the Gospel. I read a little each day and it uplifts and enlightens me. His writing is full of love, joy and wisdom.
- Health. With so much talk of the measles, I’m happy to be healthy and able to go out and visit my aunt.
- That I had the time and opportunity to finish my script and overcame the problems with my printer so that I could send it off to a television producer who agreed to read it. It takes a miracle to get something read and newcomers have such poor odds at breaking in to television so I’m thankful that someone would read it. Please pray for the story’s success.
- Pumpkin croissants. A new delectable breakfast treat from Trader Joe’s.
- The Great British Baking Show. It’s a wonderful program the whole family can watch. I’ve learned so much about baking–and creativity.