Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- We found my aunt who may have had a heart attack and got her to the hospital. Not sure what happened, but she hadn’t answered the phone for a few days and was lying on her bedroom floor for a long time. (She doesn’t know or doesn’t want to say how long.)
- That my aunt’s getting good healthcare.
- For my friend Kristyn who came to visit the last 2 and a half days.
- For my friends Tundi and Kristi who are so wise and have already had to handle aging parents so they can understand and offer the wisdom needed.
- That it warmed up a bit today and we had sun.