Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- That I got to talk with my mother and that she’s satisfied with the rehab facility.
- That the weather’s sunny some days ~ a break from the pollution.
- For my colleague Bob Foley, who left on Sunday. He was a very down-to-earth likeable teacher.
- The Paradise on PBS a nice dose of drama and history. The story is compelling and not an affront to my soul. (Too many shows are.)
- His Family, a lovely book by Ernest Poole, that I savored. It’s the story of a man who promises to engage more with his grown daughters after he loses his wife. Set in the early 20th century around WWI and free on Kindle.