Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Weather Goldilocks would love: Not too hot, not too cold.
- The Keys to the Kingdom, where Gregory Peck plays a priest who’s sent to China to rekindle a mission that died out.
- My new colleagues, many of whom seem willing to explore and enjoy China.
- The progress I’m making on my writing. Thank you God, I know my new ideas are coming from you. I hope the project glorifies You.
- My mother who had a birthday on Monday.