Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- The Flowers of St. Francis, a simple, yet powerful movie on St. Francis of Assisi told in 12 vignettes.
- The upcoming three day weekend we’ll have in China for Dragonboat festival.
- The new idea for a writing project. I know it’s a gift from God and I’m trying to give it the time it’s due. I’m in the research stage. It feels wonderful to be inspired to create.
- The Count of Monte Cristo, what a compelling novel. I’m reading this for my book club.
- My friend Lynne. She won’t be returning to this school due to visa problems, but she’ll be in China. I’ll miss her a lot in the fall.