Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Easter and the Resurrection! Without this we’d be lost. Forever lost. We tend to forget that, but Easter mass reminds us. I was lucky to get to go to my little Chinese church for Easter mass. Such color and joy!
- Easter brunch. Now this is far, far lesser than the Resurrection, but I did enjoy the conversation and food at brunch.
- The article below by Barbara Nicolosi on art and the church. It really made me think. We can do much better along these lines. We must.
- Shakespeare. It was his birthday on the 23rd. I’m reading Cymbeline, which I confess I never even heard of before. It’s a challenging, though lively read.
- My friend Kimberley. I just got an email from her. She’s got an amazing wisdom and outlook.