Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Holy Week. It’s intense, but it’s also a wonderful time to draw closer to God and realize the depths of His Love and Jesus’ sacrifice.
- The green leaves. The trees are filling out with vivid light green leaves. Life abounds.
- A fun and safe weekend in Beijing. It was nice to get to see an old friend, try new food and see what’s at the art museum.
- Carrot-ginger-beer cake. I tried it at a new cafe near where I stayed in Beijing. My it was yummy.
- My friend Spurgeon. I saw him in Beijing and we had a great time talking about teaching and life in China.