Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Ireland! I’ve shared St. Patrick’s Day, some favorite Irish music and poetry with my students. It’s a lovely country and I’ve enjoyed preparing and sharing these short lessons.
- Harold Lloyd’s Safety Last. I watched this silent movie with commentary on Saturday. What great fun! The joy stayed with me for three days.
- My cold abated. I was starting to get a cold, but I’ve been able to keep it at bay with rest and citrus fruits.
- The buds on the trees. We’ve got plum blossoms on the trees on campus.
- Dark chocolate. I’ve said this before, but it is just delectable.