Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- The chance to learn new computer languages and brush up my HTML skills with lynda.com. It’s so well designed and communicated.
- The beauty of the snow falling outside my window. I know I’d feel differently if I had to commute, but I don’t. It’s lovely outside.
- That I have a long winter break when I can write, read and learn.
- That Downton Abbey‘s back. It’s quality drama and offers good discussion opportunities with friends and family.
- Apple Charlotte. I made a recipe from the Unofficial Downton Abbey recipe and it was terrific. Apple Charlotte in this recipe uses bread crumbs rather than crust and it’s multi-layered. I got the book at the library so perhaps you can find it at yours.