Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- The golden leaves falling from the trees and the warm days we still have.
- The cold weather food like pumpkin and gingerbread that are making their way into my meals.
- The chance to go tonight to a concert of Broadway songs, performed by Australians. How international! I’m looking forward to seeing Jinan’s new cultural center.
- My sweet class of technology students. 12-2, you’re remarkable.
- Graham Greene’s The End of the Affair, which my Christian online book club is reading this month. Such penetrating writing. He cuts into the crux of the matter. Let me know if you’d like to join us. The book’s just 152 pages. Time to finish by Nov. 30th.