Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- For the time and energy to finally return to Deo Gratias
- For a pretty good class today with a class that’s very unruly and unappreciative
- For the rain we had on Monday, we really needed it and it cleaned up the air.
- For this Ingrid Bergman movie I’ve started to watch, “Inn of the Sixth Happiness.” Old movies that still delight are a gift.
- For Lolita, a new colleague and friend who’s so creative and insightful. Knowing her has shown me how to be more patient and graceful.