Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- A new semester, which means a new beginning.
- Some interesting new colleagues. Our English teachers seem positive and competent.
- The bit of rain we got the other day too cool off these hot days.
- Fresh peaches. They’re extremely flavorful.
- An upgrade to a suite when I checked into the Crowne Plaza at the Beijing Airport. The first room I was in smelled terrible with smoke. I would never have been able to sleep in it. When I told them, they found me something clean and fresh smelling.