Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Cool weather. It’s been in the mid-70s, which I prefer to the mid-90s which we had.
- The ducks in our pond are back with their ducklings. I love feeding them with my nephews when they visit.
- Les Misérables, which I’m still reading. It gets more engaging with every chapter. I’m on page 900 something out of 1200 so this will be mentioned for several more weeks.
- That I had the patience and tenacity, truly from God and not me, to figure out how to reconnect the wifi after it got knocked out. I avoided the fees I would have had to pay if Cisco’s customer service had had their way.
- The Newsroom. The HBO drama, that doesn’t have the networks usual swearing, is back for the summer and offers excellent drama.