Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Les Miserables. The book continues to absorb, entertain and enlighten me. A true masterpiece. I have to restate this. The book is so engaging and I’m learning a lot about (Catholic) history.
- The bright blue sky we have today. Just gorgeous.
- The opportunity to take a summer library science course. I leave today and am sure to meet some interesting people and learn a lot.
- Amtrak. I’m off on a train journey and that has a special feel.
- Old friends. I’ve been able to see some good friends from high school and college. It’s a blessing to have friends I’ve known for quite a while.