Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Les Miserables. The book continues to absorb, entertain and enlighten me. A true masterpiece.
- Having time to get a head start on the mountain of work required for my Library Science summer class. It’s not easy, but I’m glad I have time to get reading.
- A wonderful dinner cooked by my friend Lynne, such wonderful conversation and food.
- A chance to take some long walks and discover how lively and pretty the parks are near me at night.
- Temps that aren’t too hot. It’s in the 80’s which I much prefer to the 90s.