Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Good news from Act One! Act One offers Christian screenwriters training. I am an alum and submitted a story idea to their pitch fest. One independent producers, BLVD Pictures is interested in learning more. Now they’ll hear lots of ideas and this is a long shot, but it’s exciting to get some affirmation. I really have incentive to polish the story further.
- Les Miserables. I just started reading this incredible book. Each page is pure delight.
- Open Line. It’s a radio call in show about the Bible and I’m learning a lot.
- A priest who’s a friend of a friend who shared the homily he wrote for Corpus Christi. I don’t understand the homilies in Chinese and his wisdom was outstanding. Such clarity to heighten my understanding of this theology.
- Peter and Sabrina, two friends I’ve made here. Peter finished on Tuesday and Sabrina leaves on Saturday. Best wishes to them both.