Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- A wonderful weekend visit to a university’s art gallery. We saw lovely ink paintings of flowers and birds. The artist and his wife were there and we found a student who could translate a bit. Then the artist asked if we wanted to see his workshop. It was just a couple blocks away and was fascinating.
- Some much needed rain on Sunday and Monday.
- A fabulous banquet on Friday with great food and conversation.
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. My English 3 class is reading it. I’d wanted to get Pride and Prejudice, but there weren’t enough copies. This is another great Austen novel.
- My muse. God is helping me finish this script I’m working on.