Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here. This week I’m thankful for:
- Time. We’ve had Monday – Wednesday off and so I’ve had extra time to catch up and do things at a slower pace. Life is so pleasant when you don’t have to rush.
- The warmer weather. Ah, it’s in the mid 70s, the ideal temperature in my book.
- A delightful day out with Eva. Though we were misled as to where the Botanical Gardens were and how to get there, we found a different garden and had a lovely day. Not the day we planned, but a good one nonetheless.
- That I wrote 75 pages for the April writing challenge, my friend Sandra set up. I hoped to get 100 done, but this is 75 more pages than I wrote in March.
- My friend Kimberley whose birthday is in just a few days. She’s remarkably smart, kind and wise.