Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here.
This week I’m thankful for:
- The Holiday Inn in Datong. I visited the town and it’s rather down and out. Thank God, truly, that there was a Western hotel with a great bathroom and the news in English. I could sightsee by day and savor a hot bath and CNN and Channel News Asia by night.
- The pink blossoms on our trees. Peach blossoms, I think.
- Getting inspired to speak up online some about the new marriage laws that are under consideration. Jeremy Irons inspired me as being silent isn’t what we’re called to do.
- My friend Ian is back in Jinan filling in for a teacher who had to leave suddenly.
- Poetry. It’s National Poetry month and a couple friends have been writing and sharing their works. I think J’Ann’s should be published – wonderful poetry about her mom.