Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here.
This week I’m thankful for:
- The Resurrection! Death and sin are conquered and God came to us and delivered each of us.
- Easter. I had a terrific day beginning with mass. They insisted that my friend and I sit up in the choir loft so we got a bird’s eye view of mass and were surrounded by outstanding singers. They did justice to Handel’s Halleluiah! At the end I got this Easter egg, which says “God loves you” in Chinese.
- Easter brunch. The Mercure Hotel had colored eggs, chocolate bunnies and lots of delicious food. Twelve of us went and the conversation was great. Pictures here.
- Spring is coming and we’ve got lovely cherry blossoms on campus.
- My holidays this week. No classes from Wednesday to Sunday. Yep, we have to teach on Sunday to make up for Friday. Go figure.