Deo Gratias is Latin for “Thanks be to God.” Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!
Colleen at Thoughts on Grace has organized this meme and you can contribute by clicking here.
This week I’m thankful for:
- Today’s blue sky. I’ve been worried about the pollution and doubted I see the blue.
- A nice dinner last night with my new colleagues. It was a good chance to get better acquainted.
- A splendid brunch at the Hotel Mercure for about $15. So serene and creative. (So much about food this week. Well, China’s a culture built around food.)
- Holy Family in South Pasadena’s podcasts and videos. I can get English homilies in China!
- The book Lost on Planet China, which keeps me smiling as I hear that no one will come to fix the leaks in the ceiling and pipes till Saturday. Mind you I reported the problem on Monday.