Here’s where I’ll post my weekly thanks since Thankful Women’s Book of Blessings has ended.
This week I’m especially thankful for:
- Getting home to Jinan after an all too long journey where I was stuck in airports for 48 hours.
- For the Pope Emeritus as I do trust he’s acting in accord with the Holy Spirit.
- For the book, Lost on Planet China. It’s so funny.
- For finding my passport. I thought I lost it, but actually the reception desk had it. The first time I asked them, the clerk said they didn’t have it. It wasn’t in my bags or room. I was getting quite nervous, but in the end another clerk at the reception desk said she put it in a drawer.
- For the Catholic radio station, Relevant Radio, which I’m listening to for the first time. Pretty good stuff.