Here’s where I’ll post my weekly thanks since Thankful Women’s Book of Blessings has ended.
This week I’m especially thankful for:
- Lent, a special time to examine my life and grow closer to God, to deepen my understanding and appreciation of how Christ lived and sacrificed for us.
- The pope, who’s wisely considered what’s best for the church.
- My safe arrival in Phnom Penh where I’ll speak at a teacher’s conference on Saturday.
- My friend Mary from high school, that she was able to visit me and her family in Chicago. I’m so blessed to have several old friends from my days at Marillac High School, a wonderful girls’ Catholic school.
- Our new chaplain who offered a challenge to try to give up and feast upon transformative practices during Lent.