On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- The beautiful Christmas mass we went to at the cathedral on Monday night.
- The chance to celebrate Christmas with family members though I did miss my brother, who’s serving our country in the Middle East and my sister and her family out in Conneticutt
- The snow we got yesterday so we could have a white Christmas.
- Christmas cookies, though too many are a bad thing.
- Christmas music that fills the air and the masterpieces that depict the nativity.
- And most of all, the birth of Jesus who came to save us all, to die for our sins.