On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Vacation! I handed in my grades on Monday and now I can unwind and enjoy and reflect as Christmas approaches.
- Vacation! I finished my online library science class on Saturday! Yippee! It was fascinating but also tough. Lots of reading and an ornery group project member.
- Christmas decorations the world over. It’s lovely that Jinan, like many Asian cities, decorates for the holidays. No mangers except at a church on December 24th and beyond, but lots of lights, Santas and Christmas trees.
- Dicken’s A Christmas Carol, which I’m reading for my book club. Boy, it’s better than I expected and I knew it would be good. The book outshines all the productions I’ve seen.
- My colleague and friend Kristyn. She’s leaving for a new job, but I’ll get a few days to travel with her and her twin sister. She’s a talented, patient, fair, creative person. Such a hard worker! It’ll be hard to fill her shoes.