On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- My daytrip on Sunday to Zuocheng, Mencius‘ hometown. It’s hard not knowing how to communicate or going far afield here since maps and information is scarce. Though it wasn’t easy, it all worked out.
- That McDonald’s is offering Tiramisu McFlurries again. I’m not a fan of their menu, but these are tasty.
- That it’s advent and the season helps me to exert more effort into growing closer to God.
- For baked sweet potatoes sold on the street. They’re extra yummy this time of year.
- For my online book club. It’s good to read and be able to share a good book. Also, the club has gotten me to read so many great books I would have overlooked, like last month’s The Hobbit. It’s too easy to postpone reading, but the book club makes me do it. Commitment is a gift.
- Mencius’ Temple (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Zoucheng Day Trip (smkelly8.com)
- Still Thankful (thekeyofkels.com)
- Thankful for the Sweet Potatoes (foodnerd4life.com)