On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Finding a hotel that’s having a turkey dinner here in Jinan.
- Getting my iPad fixed so I can finish reading The Hobbit for my book club. I know that sounds like a rather privileged thank you, but it’s hard to bring lots of books here given luggage restrictions. I love that if I persevere I can find my problem posted somewhere on the internet and some good soul has taken the time to write a solution.
- A lovely walk with my friends on Sunday. We enjoyed the warm colors and temperatures of the day.
- That my contract’s been renewed so I have a job in the spring.
- For the love I feel that comes from God.