On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- The outcome of the Presidential race. I think Obama will do a good job and on matters where we disagree, I think I and others can work to address those issues. For example, see tomorrow’s post.
- I guess for the excitement of getting some snow, though it was awfully early to snow here Nov. 4th. Glad it melted too.
- That it’s warmer than it was on Sunday. I’m not quite ready for true winter.
- For this wonderful Midday Connection broadcast on spiritual identity. So many powerful, challenging statements.
- That my sister-in-law’s cancer tests came back negative.