On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- A lovely sightseeing trip in town to Heroes’ Hill, a monument in Jinan. The day was lovely, warm and sunny.
- The art I have in my apartment that my niece painted.
- The songs I’m learning about from my students. Each class now begins with someone sharing a song, often recorded, but very creative. It’s a good way to begin a class.
- Voting. I got, voted and sent off my absentee ballot. I love voting! It’s fun to get to choose.
- The little Chinese dates that look like small brown and green apples.