On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- The lovely fall days we’re having. It’s just a touch cooler so I want a sweater, but the sky is often sunny and clear.
- The joy inherent in creating new lessons. I’ve been having a good time developing new lessons for my students. This creative aspect of my work is such fun and keeps teaching fresh.
- That my former roommate Alison, came to Jinan and we got to visit. We lived together in Indonesia and her friend got married in Jinan so we got to spend time together and have a good long talk over the weekend. It’s a small world.
- That although I have a cold, it’s not such a bad one.
- Getting to see more Catholic churches in China. The one below is in Kaifeng, south of here.