On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- A safe and fun trip to Henan, at every point when we needed help or guidance it was provided. Our train tickets weren’t what we wanted or knew the arrival time for. So rather than arriving at 6 am, we got in to a dark, foreign city at 11pm. Our cabbie was honest and though the place where we were supposed to stay the next day was fully booked, they found us another cheaper option! They really went out of their way to help.
- While I’m not a Buddhist, I do marvel at the monk’s devotion and their art which glorifies Buddha, the thousands of sculptures at the Longmen Caves.
- That living in China is helping me become more patient.
- The real card I received from a friend yesterday. Emails are nice, but they just aren’t the same as real mail. Not bills, not solicitations, but a real note from a friend.
- For the quick repairs to my shower and printer. It’s nice that things get fixed promptly.