On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- My friend Kristyn Blessing. Her actual last name. We’re working together and today leaving for a short trip.
- The warm weather. It’s still in the 80s. No jackets required.
- A week off of school. It’s Mid-Autumn Festival in China. Not sure why it isn’t called Early Autumn Festival since the season just started by our reckoning.
- This great radio broadcast on the Christian woman’s show Midday Connection. It’s about taking a Christian attitude when discussion politics. How needed!
- Dreams of Joy, a historical novel I’m reading by Lisa See.