On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- A lovely birthday yesterday ending with a nice dinner out and cake with friends, old and new.
This cake was great, not too sweet.
- The Travelogue’s I’ve been watching on CCTV English. God, You sure made an abundance of beautiful landscapes. I really liked this little village, Bamei. To get there you had to take a gondola like boat on a river that went through a cave.
- My good students in the class that isn’t so immature. They’re a good group and my go-to students for testing new lessons before I present them to the ruffians.
- The white peaches we have. They’re delectable!
- My friend Kasia. It’s her birthday today.