On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- The light rain we’ve had. It’s enough to keep the plants and trees satisfied without making moving about outside a hardship.
- That my rather unruly class is getting better. They aren’t perfect, but they’re manageable and I doubted they would be early on. Several boys are so immature and act out like 12 year olds. (They’re 20 and spoiled.)
- For The Newsroom. It’s a smart, well structured drama that educates while entertaining.
- For Dreams of Joy, a novel by Lisa See about China. It’s good historical fiction. Not too heavy.
- The opportunity to get a lot of things – housekeeping and grading – done in a non-hurried way. I don’t mind chores if I can do them in my own fashion. Late Sunday I had a good feeling of accomplishment.