On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- A great schedule for the new semester. I’ve got a good balance. I like that Monday and Tuesday are more crowded and then the classes taper off on Wednesday and Thursday.
- A good group of students. One class I taught in the spring and the other is new. I’m glad I have some familiar and some fresh faces.
- The gluten-free meal I had on my flight here. Though I don’t need gluten-free meals, I gave this a try. I got lovely, healthy mix of vegetables, fruit and meat. I could do with less bread and pasta anyway.
- A chance to work again with my friend Kristyn and soon Anthony who arrives in September.
- This new TV show on Hulu.com called Rev. It’s about a Church of England vicar and shows a realistic, humorous view of Christians quite respectfully. It’s not for kids, but I’m pretty cautious of what kids should see. It’s not like an HBO show that offers too much “adult” content.