On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- Slightly lower temperatures. 80 or so is perfect.
- That my former student who’s moved here from China is settling into Chicago safely. (I do pray she finds a good homestay or roommates.)
- Free chocolate chip cookies at Panera today.
- The great dramatic writing on so many BBC programs.
- Back to school sale prices. While I may have bought some supplies or clothes I don’t absolutely need, I’ve enjoyed “saving” the way I have.