On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- My friend Jennifer just called from Memphis and we had a good long chat. Also got to talk with Jane and Diann earlier. So glad that I can stay in touch despite the distance.
- My cousin Randy’s coming to visit starting today.
- Kindred, a time travel book, set in 1976 and antebellum South. It’s a very good read.
- The clear blue skies. It’s hotter than I like, but the sky is so blue and beautiful.
- Fresh peaches and cherries!