On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Air conditioning. Things change fast as last week I was grateful for the warm weather. 100 degrees is excessive so thanks for the cool air. God Bless whoever invented A/C.
- Bill Cunningham of the N.Y. Times. I just saw a documentary of his life. What joy he put into his job! He has a unique way of living with joy and simplicity. (Too much simplicity for some.)
- Moby Dick. I finished it Monday and reading a long novel that’s excellent does give me a sense of accomplishment.
- Hummus and baby carrots, a healthy treat.
- Cooking Light magazine. I made a scrumptious pork recipe in the July edition and it was so flavorful.