On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- For my long time friend Sheila who’s visiting this week.
- For Melody, a former student, who led a group of us on a delightful trip to Zhujiayu, a restored ancient town.
- That I’ve got a lovely cross breeze so a/c isn’t needed all that much.
- That most of my grading is done.
- For all the students who did their work with honesty and integrity. It should be the standard, but some do fall prey to the temptation to cheat. It’s not easy to work hard and I’m thankful for those who choose not to plagiarize or cheat.