April 25, 2012
A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings
On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
Be sure to also check out her other blog and her website when you visit.
This week I am thankful for:
- Pride and Prejudice. I’m still reading it and it’s fabulous. I love how Austen‘s characters have so much character. How they try to be fair to others and to own their own faults. At least Elizabeth, Jane and Darcy seem to.
- The rain last night. I love the sound of it and I love how it’s cleaned up dusty Jinan.
- Open air markets. On Sunday I went with two friends to an open air market on the east side of town. Just a nice excuse to wander.
- Starbucks. I’ve been going more this month since I’m doing Script Frenzy. Writing there gives me focus. I get much more done there. I love the noise level, which is low and the music. All the right ingredients for productivity.
- Bon Appetit, a new Italian restaurant in Jinan. We tried a new Italian restaurant started by an American and his Chinese wife. This family business has such integrity of ingredients and good ambiance. I liked that all the family was there and they were so hospitable. I hope they succeed.
- Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings (conjecturesguilty.wordpress.com)
- Pride and Prejudice Ch. 30-40 (marihatesreadingbuttries.wordpress.com)
- Pride and Prejudice Review/ Analysis (gentelmansblog.wordpress.com)
- Thankful #4 (whitetrash78.wordpress.com)
- thankful (roughverse.wordpress.com)
- Jack Gilbert, 1950 – 2012 (conjecturesguilty.wordpress.com)
- A Mind of Thankfulness (ponderingpastorswife.wordpress.com)
- Don Quixote (xingu2.wordpress.com)