On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Yes, again the blossoms, by next week they’ll probably be gone, but they’re just so gorgeous now.
- Time to write. In spite of having a lot to grade, I’ve been able to keep up with my writing for Script Frenzy.
- Though I’m not sure where I’ll be working come fall, I have a source of inner calm and I’m sure that comes from God.
- The creative side of teaching, being able to plan a variety of activities that really engage learners.
- The down to earth hospitality at last night’s banquet and the amazing foods we had. I stopped counting after 24 dishes. Here are some below.