On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
- For three friends who shared Easter with me. In the past here in China, I haven’t had fellow teachers who practiced their faith. It was so good to go to church and share the experience of Christianity in China with the Chinese and with my American friends. The church was packed and I was blessed to see so many Chinese there early and willing to sit and knee on the hard floor for mass.
- A good Easter brunch at Jenny’s Cafe.
- The cherry blossoms, magnolias and all.
- For my understanding of the universality of Catholicism and Christianity. For my classes I made an Easter PowerPoint to teach culture. I included photos of Easter around the world. The Reuters photos of Easter in Europe, Africa, South America and Asia were powerful.
- That our book club is reading Pride and Prejudice this month! I love that book.