On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- The little gust of warmth that mixes with the air suggesting spring is on its way.
- Dallas Willard‘s The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives which I’m reading during Lent.
- Midday Connection’s program entitled Is Your Church Too Safe? reminding me of the bold early Christians, without them, where would we be?
- Don Quixote, which my book club is reading. It’s funny and a real delight. I thought it would be hard to get through not at all. Yet I should have started reading earlier.
- Sudoku, my daily mental challenge.