On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Ginger tea. I’ve got a cold and this has helped me get through the day.
- Nyquil. I’ve run out but when I had a few I got a good night’s sleep easily. Otherwise I would have coughed all night.
- My students. They’re sweet and most seem to want to learn.
- Downton Abbey. I watched it again yesterday online. Such powerful, satisfying drama. I love characters with dignity.
- Sherlock. I got to see season 2 and it made me forget my cold symptoms.
- Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings (conjecturesguilty.wordpress.com)
- Another fabulous blog – Any Lucky Penny (hannahsflavour.wordpress.com)