On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- New friends, Kristyn and Bev, who went exploring the tea market with me on Saturday.
- New friend, Helene, who’s got a lovely spirit and lots of good stories. I also admire how she changed her life plans to take care of her granddaughter.
- A new semester, a new beginning.
- That I got accepted to the Marquette Masters of Educational Policy and Leadership, though I have to see if I get a fellowship.
- For Lent as I think we need a season to reflect and help us get a little more serious about what God wants from each of us.