On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I’ve been thankful for:
- Getting to see Aida with my friend Maryann. What beautiful music and pageantry!
- I’m thankful for going out for pancakes at Orange and their creative chocolate-coffee pancakes.
- I’m thankful to see ducks every morning, in February, no less.
- I’m thankful to be learning more about scripture and as I delve into the psalms I’m getting so enriched.
- I’m thankful that the Super Bowl is behind us. So many ads and hoopla. Fine for the big fans, but really I’m not one and this event is just too overblown. I don’t expect my hobbies to take center stage for two weeks. or more.