On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- This meme because I get so busy and distracted, which is something I’m working on, but this weekly habit makes me stop and take stock in my blessings. It’s also a good way to connect with other faith-filled bloggers.
- Pot roast. Last night’s comforting pot roast and mashed potatoes made getting through winter much easier.
- The British drama, Wives and Daughters, which was shown in 1999 but I never saw it. It’s an adaptation of Elizabeth Gaskell‘s novel set amongst stately houses. I’m a sucker for these stories and while it’s basically a Cinderella story, it’s well done.
- Cherry crepes. Sally and I have a ritual of going to Walker Bros. Pancake House every couple weeks and that’s what I always order. Hmmm. Note that I haven’t been listing any form of exercise here. Maybe I need to get moving despite my inclination to hibernate.
- My Aunt Kathleen, who’s had some tough times, but always looks on the bright side. I got to see her Sunday at brunch.