On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- Gingerbread Lattes. They encapsulate the taste and smell of the season.
- That Christmas needn’t end with the New Year, but can go till Epiphany as far as decorations go and can live on I hope in our spirits and actions through the year.
- Netflix, that introduced me to another great film: “Please Vote for Me” about a third grade election in China.
- For soups and hot drinks that make me feel toasty during winter.
- For a New Year and the hope and renewal it gives me.