On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- A nice long visit with my niece and nephew with lots of time for Scrabble, checkers, chess, and embroidery.
- Christmas hymns, some of the best music there is.
- A lovely Christmas eve gathering with a good, though incomplete, portion of my family.
- Weather that’s not too cold.
- The chance to get all my shopping done without getting frantic.