On Wednesdays, Judy, creator of an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings encourages participants to list their blessings, to give thanks for the five things in the past week and then link to Judy’s blog.
This week I am thankful for:
- That the work week is over. It’s been tough.
- The warm weather and sunny skies we’ve been blessed with.
- My Antonia, the novel I’m reading. While I don’t have much time for reading, sadly, when I do open this I’m rewarded with Willa Cather’s soothing, insightful prose. I hadn’t read anything by Cather before, but this book club selection for Midday Connection.
- That we’ve only got three more weeks here.
- For my friend Jane, who’s such an example of strength.